Rent the Clubhouse for your Next Gathering
These rules and policies are given for the safety and enjoyment of all residents. They may not cover every situation; as a result, common sense and the utmost courtesy must be used at all times when using the pool, clubhouse, and related common areas. Any residents needing clarification of these rules and policies should contact the Management Company. Failure to abide by these rules and policies may result in the disciplinary actions outlined in the Association’s bylaws and declarations.
All forms and funds must be submitted and verified before your rental request is valid.
Click Here To View the Clubhouse Rules
- Before submitting a reservation check the calendar to the right to see if the date is available.
- Fill out the online Clubhouse Reservation Request Form - Make sure to print and submit with your checks.
- Submit two (2) checks - one (1) in the amount of $200.00 security fee and two (2) a $75.00 non refundable usage fee for the first 4 hours and an additional $25.00 for each additional hour after the first four. Please make all checks payable to "Centennial Pointe Homeowners Association" Checks must be from an owner or resident. No second party checks or money orders accepted.
- Clubhouse hours can be reserved from 10 AM – Midnight. The setup time will be included in the time rented.
- Owner must be present at the event. Non commercial use only. Only residents over 21 years of age may rent the clubhouse.
- Only those residents who are current on their fees and who are not in violation of any Association Rules and Regulations are eligible to reserve the clubhouse.
- Reservations can only be made by adult residents and is available on a first-come first-serve basis.
- The Clubhouse is non-smoking. Alcohol is permitted inside the clubhouse, subject to the following:
a. The resident-in-charge must disclose on the reservation form if alcohol will be present in the clubhouse during his/her function.
b. If so, the resident-in-charge must sign a waiver in which he/she agrees to hold Centennial Point Homeowners Association and its employees and directors harmless, and he/she shall assume full responsibility should any property damage or injuries result from the consumption of alcohol and/or its presence at the function.
c. If alcohol will be present, the resident-in-charge must ensure proper behavior and must ensure that no minors are served alcohol.
d. Consistent with the pool rules, alcohol beverages and containers are prohibited in the outdoor fenced pool area.
- Unit owners renting the community room must ensure the guests will abide by the rules. Children are to be supervised and kept in the clubhouse at all times.
- A clubhouse reservation does not include the pool or the fenced area surrounding the pool, and it does not restrict the other residents’ right to use the clubhouse restroom facilities.
- When renting the clubhouse, you and your guests are not permitted to use the pool.
- The clubhouse will be returned in the same clean condition as it was found. Residents are responsible for supplying their own cleaning products. All lights and air conditioning will be turned off (heat turned down to 55 degrees) after use. Trash is to be removed and disposed of properly. Also all doors will be locked after vacating the premises.
* Clubhouse capacity is 89 - Pool capacity is 131
CHECK THE CALENDAR FOR AVAILABILITY
|January 26, 2020||January 27, 2020||January 28, 2020||January 29, 2020|
January 29, 2020All Day
|January 30, 2020||January 31, 2020||February 1, 2020|
|February 2, 2020||February 3, 2020||February 4, 2020||February 5, 2020|
February 5, 2020All Day
February 5, 2020All Day
|February 6, 2020||February 7, 2020||February 8, 2020|
|February 9, 2020||February 10, 2020||February 11, 2020||February 12, 2020|
February 12, 2020All Day
|February 13, 2020||February 14, 2020||February 15, 2020|
|February 16, 2020||February 17, 2020||February 18, 2020||February 19, 2020|
February 19, 2020All Day
February 19, 2020All Day
|February 20, 2020||February 21, 2020||February 22, 2020|
|February 23, 2020||February 24, 2020||February 25, 2020||February 26, 2020|
February 26, 2020All Day
|February 27, 2020||February 28, 2020||February 29, 2020|
Please be advised: Unit Owners will be responsible for any violations in the policies of the clubhouse, thus they will be assessed for any damages or fines incurred during the use of the facilities.
Mail Check made payable to "Centennial Pointe " to:
c/o Acri Commercial Realty Inc.
290 Perry Highway
Pittsburgh, PA 15229
Note - reservation is not complete until you have sent in all fees and have been notified by clubhouse manager. You will be given access to the clubhouse by a committee member prior to your event.
A pre-inspection of the Clubhouse is recommended. Notify a rental committee member prior to your event if any problems exist. This will insure that you are not held responsible for any pre-existing problems. Assuming the clubhouse and surrounding area are cleaned, returned to their prior condition, free from damage and the key properly returned to the Committee Chairperson or a member of the Board, the security deposit will be mailed back to the resident-in-charge within 30 days.
FILL OUT THE CLUBHOUSE RENTAL FORM