ACRI CAN HELP YOU SAVE MONEY ON YOUR UTILITIES
The average residential customer is on their way of saving 30% on their energy costs.
The sign-up for this money saving service is available online.
When you click on the sign-up link it will redirect you to the ESI web site.
Enter the code ACRI to get additional savings when prompted.
The web page is located at http://www.energysaversinc.com/acri
Below are some helpful tips Acri Community Realty has concerning property protection.
When you go on vacation, or simply leave for work in the morning, the last thing you want to worry about is the security of your home. Visibly empty houses are prime targets for vandalism or break-ins, and the threat is real. According to the FBI, more than 2.1 million burglaries occurred in the U.S. in 2010, with an average $2,100 dollar loss per incident.
By now, you probably know the drill: always lock your doors and windows, stop your mail and newspapers prior to vacations, and put your lights on a timer. Here are some additional helpful suggestions to prevent you from becoming a victim of a burglary or an act of vandalism:
- Don’t post your travel plans on social media sites, talk about your trip with casual acquaintances, or leave notes on the front door indicating that you’re not home.
- Install outdoor lighting (activated by a photocell or movement) to illuminate the area around your home at night.
- Consider purchasing a security system that directly alerts police to intruders.
- Turn down the volume on your answering machine and ringer so that it can’t be heard outside.
- Leave shades, blinds and curtains in normal positions, but be sure to keep valuables out of sight.
- Cover the windows in your garage door so no one can see that your car is gone.
- Trim shrubs and large trees so trespassers have fewer hiding spots.
- Leave a locked vehicle in your driveway or have your neighbor park there if you go out of town.
- Ask a neighbor or pay a service to take out your garbage, shovel the walk or mow your lawn.
See the most recent Acri Newsletter concerning HOA security.
Acri Home and Appliance Protection Program
Don’t spend your time and money fixing breakdowns in your home, spend time making memories instead.
Breakdowns at home are inevitable.
Become a member of Acri Community Realty’s Home and Appliance Protection Program and know that your home and your budget will be in good hands.
Protect your appliances, heating and cooling units, and water, sewer, and gas lines for less than $2.00 a day!
Call Jim Klepin today for more information: 412-459-0111 x117
Or visit us online for more information about which
Acri Home Protector Program is right for you.
Be Covered Inside and Out.
As a homeowner under the Acri Management umbrella we will perform a free analysis of your current insurance policy.
Call our Acri Insurance Counselor, Lori Miller at 412-459-0111 extension 123. She will perform a complete review of your needs and evaluate your present insurance coverage. She will make sure your current policy is matching up with your association’s insurance policy. Your current agent may not be aware of the particulars of your associations policy. Make sure you are adequately protected. Call Lori or email her today @ firstname.lastname@example.org
As a friendly reminder to all owners,
- When walking your pet please do not allow them to walk in you neighbor’s yard. And of course immediately clean up after your pet and dispose of properly.
- Respect your neighbors right to privacy. Playing music too late and loud
outside noise is not appreciated.
- Keep children in the community safe while outside playing. Caregivers do not leave children un-supervised.
- Also kindly keep our neighborhood safe, maintain your outdoor lighting and stay under the speed limit when driving through our plan of homes.
We thank you for your cooperation in making our community a great place to live and play.
POOL AND CLUBHOUSE GRAND OPENING!! SATURDAY, JULY 2ND
The pool will be opening to the community this Saturday, July 2nd just in time for the 4th of July holiday!
All owners will be assigned one pool key per household. You will need to stop at the clubhouse to pick up your key and the pool rules during one of the following times:
Wednesday, June 29th 6-8PM
Thursday, June 30th 7-9PM
Friday, July 1st 8-10AM
Please note that you will not have access to the pool until you sign for your key and pool rules!! All owners must be in good standing with the Association in order to receive a pool key.
Please inform your friends and neighbors to make sure to sign up for updates from our website so that they have access to this important information!